An exceptionally well organised, efficient and energetic Office / Operations Manager / Director to help run and grow the business, taking responsibility for functions across the surveying industry with processes such as facilities, HR, office administration, marketing, business finances and IT with support from internal or external resources / suppliers as required.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in a similar role encompassing responsibility for the above areas; or if not previously directly responsible for such responsibilities be able to demonstrate a suitable level of understanding to enable suitable management moving forward.
- Suitable qualifications in Business Administration (preferred but not essential).
- Experience of working in a fast-paced small to medium size company and relish the dynamic nature of such organisations.
- High levels of initiative, tenacity and attention to detail, driving through projects and tasks to completion with suppliers and stakeholders.
- To be process and solution oriented, proactively identifying issues and inefficiencies in the day to day operation of the business and proposing / delivering solutions and operational improvements.
- Experience of people management / team leadership and be willing to develop these skills.
- Experience of managing and working to budgets.
- Be a great communicator and ‘people person’, dealing equally and effectively with a range of people including Equity Partners, employees, clients, potential clients, suppliers, consultants, building managers and any other persons that the roles require.