Business Intelligence Manager EMEA
Our client is a full-service clinical research organisation, who provide a full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries across six continents.
They believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development. From their early days as an academic CNS research organisation in the 1980s, to the formation of INC status in 1998.
Their Sales and Marketing team drive the development and growth of our customer relationships worldwide with Business Development, Marketing, Proposals and Sales Analytics & Business Intelligence as our core functions.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Sales Analytics & Business Intelligence team in Europe and are seeking a Senior Business & Market Intelligence Manager to join & lead our analytics team.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Senior Business & Market Intelligence Manager:
• Own the Business and Market Intelligence processes, in support of the identification of market opportunities, strategic account planning, sales pursuits, Bid Defence Meetings (BDM’s), competitive intelligence & lead generation initiatives
• Utilise a combination of external industry sources, internal metrics and subject matter expertise to lead and support measurement, analysis and reporting of key business trends and drive business and market intelligence needs
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
• Degree in Business or preferably in a related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education is required, an advanced degree (MS/MBA/MHA/MPH) is preferred
• Significant experience managing a business, market and/or competitive intelligence function in the CRO industry
• Working knowledge of sales, marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
• Thorough knowledge of research and analysis methodologies/practices
• Ability to extrapolate and succinctly summarise and explain highly technical or complex issues to a high-level management audience
• Proficiency and experience in industry-specific databases and sources (e.g; Adis, Thomson, Business Insights, VerusMed, PharmSource)