We are comited to
keeping your Data safe & Secure
Resilient Data Policy
We believe that...
Executive Search should be transparent, simple & innovative
Resilient Management Solutions
- For the purpose of the DPA / GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using the Website you consent to this We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for this purpose.
Information we collect
- We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore has been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you register as a candidate or sign up for our free e-newsletter.
- We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
- We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA / GDPR in order to consider you for roles we are recruiting for or inform your about a candidate we are representing.
- Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Disclosure of your information
- We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we may provide your data to selected clients for consideration against the opportunities they are recruiting for.
- Please be advised that we do not share information with any advertisers.
Controlling the use of your data
- If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write email us on email@example.com at any time.
Where we store and transfer your data
- As part of the services offered to you, for example through our website and our internal systems, the information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as we use remote website server hosts to provide the website and some aspects of our service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA - this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. our website server host, or work for us when temporarily outside of the EEA.
- We do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion.
- Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
- We will only use your personal data to communicate news from Resilient Management Solutions if you have opted in to receive it. You can opt out at any time.
- The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data submitted via the website via use of an SSL certificate, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. Only authorised individuals have access to our systems.
Third party links
- You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- The DPA / GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
- You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your date. You also have the right to be forgotten. You can exercise these rights at any time by email to email@example.com.
Changes to this policy
Assesment - Personal Data is collected, processed and distributed with the intent of assessing a potential candidate's or employee's suitability, strengths and weaknesses for roles and fit within a company culture and environment. The data may be sourced from public sites containing contact and CV data, from potential candidates directly, from tests and assessment of the Candidate's results, from interviews and interactions with potential candidates and other connected parties and from online sources and will be provided to Clients requesting such an assessment with the employee’s permission.
Assesment with Special Categories of data - Personal Data (including special categories of Personal Data) is collected, processed and distributed with the intent of assessing a potential candidate's or employee's suitability, strengths and weaknesses for roles and fit within a company culture and environment. The data may be sourced from public sites containing contact and CV data, from potential candidates directly, from tests and assessment of the Candidate's results, from interviews and interactions with potential candidates and other connected parties and from online sources and will be provided to Clients requesting such an assessment with the employee's permission. Due to the inclusion of special categories of data this would require explicit consent from the Candidate.
Coaching - Personal Data is collected, processed and distributed with the intent of providing coaching services to an individual for the purposes of improving their effectiveness in the workplace. The data may be sourced from public sites containing contact and CV data, from individuals directly, from tests and assessment of the individual's results, from interviews and interactions with individuals and other connected parties and from online sources.
Market Mapping / Competitor Analysis - Data may be sourced from public sites, from potential candidates directly, from interviews and interactions with potential candidates and other connected parties and from online sources and may be provided to Clients seeking market information.
Executive Search - Personal Data is collected & processed with the intent of identifying and presenting suitable candidates for employment opportunities with Clients who have indicated a requirement for such individuals. The data may be sourced from public sites containing contact and CV data, from potential candidates directly, from interviews and interactions with potential candidates and other connected parties and from online sources and will be provided to Clients once candidate consent is obtained.
Consent - Freely given, specific, informed and explicit consent by statement or action signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.
Contractual Necessity - Personal Data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
Legal Obligation - Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Legitimate Interest - Personal Data is held and processed on the lawful basis that such action is in the Legitimate Interest of the company in pursuing the purposes described and has been considered through the use of a Legitimate Interest Assessment utilising the Balance Test to not be outweighed by risks to the rights, freedoms and interests of the Data Subject.
Public Interests - Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Vital Interests - Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person.
Version: May 2018
Energy & Sustainability
Defence & ballistics
Property & Estates
Pharmaceutical & Scientific
Resilient is a #1 provider to the world's commercial giants.
Find out what Resilient can do for you.
Just a few were are proud of...
Property Director - Retail
£87,000 Comp + Bens.
Resilient successfully navigated through a complex market mapping & competitor analysis exercise to unearth and onboard the Group Property Director for our prestigious retail client.
This role is responsible for all aspects of the Groups High Street, Office, Distribution centres, sub-let and contingent property Portfolio. Including value creation from existing portfolio, new store acquisition, occupancy costs & estate management.
Key Account Director
Automotive - HUD
£82,000 Comp + Bens.
Our client is a leading global provider of High-Tech engineering Services. Due to an expanding £MM relationship with JRL a seasoned Key Account Director with strategic 'developed' relationships with the customer was required.
Our research team did a fantastic job to establish a target list of business' currently delivering £MM contracts to JLR. Following 136 approaches, 57 profile evaluations & 27 face to face interviews RMS delivered a 5 strong shortlist.
We successfully appointed on a 3:2:1 Ratio with another happy customer & employee.
Head of Asia
Magnetic Propulsion Systems
£90,000 Comp & Bens.
A unique brief to create a new sales channel in Asia utilising a UK employee for our US client. A very special business who produce Magnetic Propulsion systems with travel and manufacturing applications.
RMS went to market unearthing 162 individuals for consideration. Our MD lead the investigation to streamline a large number of profiles down to 10 individual that work for direct competitors both in the UK & Europe.
RMS setup Interview and our client flew over, 2 days later our client left very impressed. Two strong individuals were invited to the US and one was employed. The Asia Market has now grown to over £17M.
Head of Customer Relationships
Leading Mental healthcare Charity
£78,000 Comp & Bens.
Our client is the leading UK authority and provider of Mental Healthcare services. Whom historically relied on past relationships however felt the need to proactively nurture & develop but in a market very sensitive to "Business Development' did not know how.
On behalf of the CIO Resilient spent some time inside the business implementing a cultural change program, shift in business unit hierarchy alignment and development of the first company commission scheme.
We are proud to say that we created the first proactive business development, customer engagement, key account & customer relationship teams for our very important client.
Sales & Operations Director
Solar & Renewable Solutions
£84,000 Comp + Bens.
Our client is one of the largest independent solar PV installers in the UK, specialising in roof-mounted systems.
Due to expansion & Management team development activities, Resilient were appointed to find and appoint 3x individuals, staring with the 'Sales & Operations Director'. Once in place, the 'Head of Installation' & then a 'Senior Business Development Manager'
Our team successfully appointed all 3 individuals within 3 months and the team is still growing with our help.
GET IN TOUCH
See Resilient in the news, stay up to date with our market reviews, news letters & special offers.
GET THE LATEST NEWS
See Resilient in the news, stay up to date with our market reviews, news letters & special offers.